If you do not see a current job opening that suits your qualifications but are still interested in working at the Co-op, please let us know! For the next year, when an opening occurs for a position you select, we will send you an email inviting you to apply.
Flathead Electric Co-op offers over $100,000 in scholarships each year. Individual scholarships range from $1,500 to $6,000. Scholarship money must be used to attend an accredited post-secondary education institution in Montana. Students eligible to apply for scholarships include:
- Seniors graduating from accredited high schools in the Co-op’s service territory
- Graduating home school students
- Current undergraduate college students
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant or their parent/legal guardian must be a member of Flathead Electric Cooperative and served by the Co-op at their primary residence.
- Scholarship money must be used to attend an accredited post-secondary education institution in Montana
- To remain eligible for scholarships that renew for more than one year, students must remain enrolled consecutively each semester at an accredited post-secondary education institution in Montana.